Breath Blog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

The path is long, but a step at a time it is not so bad...


Here I am of an evening mulling over my fate...feeling a bit cheated...things aren't going my way...and I've had a hard, difficult life...

But I'm weary of that tired old tape...so I'm thinking about this picture my wife took and how much I like it. How it incorporates the crossing from one state to another and then an uphill journey to the top of a hill, where I can look down on the valley below and see things a bit more clearly....

I am thinking now of my evening meditation and how I would like it be a clear, conscious affair, not dogged by my many irrelevant obsessions....

I throw myself to the mercy of my breath...in hope and trust, knowing all will be well...

More blogs about breath blog.